Sunday, August 7, 2022

bright at Brighton

 

A happy morning  .. So bright is the beginning of this day. I finally found the matching shirt for the free cute skirt that I got at the WIP event. With all my other tries to match it it was not good enough in my opinion. By accident I saw this one when I was going to Zerkalo to see something there. Landed at the old landing point of Vagrant and saw this shirt. Tried the shirt and yesss! Then I saw and did the hunt at Vagrant and Zerkalo and to my surprise this shirt was one of the presents. That made me even happier because it is better for a blogpost with free items. In the hunt I got the cute backpack as well and the shell bracelets and much more. You need to find a rose. Get your notecard about the hunt and the hints at the new landing points. 20 presents you can get. AND... also important 300ld at the new landing point at Vagrant and  300ld at the landings point of Zerkalo. Even Saturday sales you can get with those store credits. Presents from the WIP event are also the stiletto nails and the flipflops. The green eyes are a gift at IKON. I used another color of the lipstick gift I showed before in the post before this one.

Credits:
Skirt: Baboom at WIP event - Baboom-JENNY_skirt-SunFlower (free)
Nails: SDesign's at WIP event - SDesign's <N1> Stiletto Nails (free)
Flip flops: ::ALTER:: at WIP event -::ALTER:: Maui Flip Flops (free)
Shirt: -[ vagrant ] - [ vagrant ]- Hannah Shirt - Gold (free/hunt
Bracelets: -[ vagrant ] - [ vagrant ]- Kai Seashell Bracelet (free/hunt)
Backpack: -[ vagrant ] - [ vagrant ]- Josephine Backpack - Cream (free/hunt)
Eyes: IKON - IKON Chimaera Eyes - Vale (free)
Hair: tram - tram I0624 hair / HUD-A
Lipstick: Synergy - Synergy - May Group Gift 2022 (free)
Gloss of the lips is in the hud of the LeLutka Ryn head
Head: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA Ryn Head EVOX 3.1
Face freckles: LeLUTKA - LeLUTKA - ADDONS  lel EvoX bom
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins- 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TABEA skins ( free/ lucky board/ group join fee)
From inventory:  dogs - Rezz Room; pose- Imeka; juice - Imeka; necklace ( Loved) - EarthStones; bicycle - Nutmeg;belly piercings Meva

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment