Monday, October 8, 2018

i'm going to use my witchcraft


Click small picture to enlarge
I am going to use my witchcraft to influence myself.

This set from Scandalize you can get at the Arcade gacha event. I wanted the black or white Rare dress but after several tries no black or white Rare. It wasn't my lucky day yesterday, although i got the good news that they accepted me as a blogger for the new event that will start in November, called the Boardwalk. I am very happy about it. On the flickr page of the event you can see already some of the designers. So if you are curious watch here.

Back to Nic now. The cat at her arm is a rare item from Scandalize. And the kitten under the blanket is the reward from Scandalize at the event. Problem is that the Arcade is very laggy. You need wait to get the item after you payed and then you can try again. But sometimes i waited and waited and didn't receive it at all.
The hair is from Truth ( Reyane), a group gift hair. At the moment there is also a nice a Halloween fat pack group gift  from Truth, called Batty. It has a hairband with bat wings. You can wear the hairband or put it off. Comes with a color hud.


Credit:
Boots, hat and dress, cats: Scandalize at the Arcade- Scandalize Sabrina gacha ( 75 each play)
Hair: Truth - Truth Reyane ( free/ group join fee)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins for Designer Showcase - 7 Deadly s[K]ins Heidi (new)
From inventory: head - LeLutka; body - Maitreya; necklace - Yummie ( very old freebie); snow day bed - Trompe Loeil
Pictures made at: {mystical fae}
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment