Sunday, April 23, 2017

incurable romantic




Incurable romantic ..yes they are...

Tonight you're mine, completely...You give your soul so sweetly...Tonight the light of love is in your eyes...Will you love me tomorrow
Is this a lasting treasure...Or just a moment's pleasure...Can I believe the magic of your sighs...Will you still love me tomorrow
Tonight with words unspoken...You said that I'm the only one, the only one...But will my heart be broken...When the night meets the morning star
I'd like to know that your love...Is a love I can be sure of...So tell me now, 'cause I won't ask again
Will you still love me tomorrow ( Carol King)

Tjip is showing you a jacket with tee ( also without tee in the folder) from Prey. It is a weekly limited 50ld item  .. still 90 available. The shirt with text  is from the sale at Mishchino. All 20ld at the moment. I don't know for how long. So hurry up and go. They have for females nice groupgifts ( see gown below) and lucky boards. Tjip's shoes are a groupgift at [Vale Koer]. With the hud you can change the color of many parts of the shoes  
I like Nic's short dress very much. It's the new groupgift at Mirus. Lovely sexy and elegant. On Nic's back you see a rose tattoo. Get it for 10ld at the Hashtag event. Nic is wearing again hair from Magika from the 10th anniversary.
Credits:
On tjip:
Shoes: [VALE KOER] - [VALE KOER] THE VASIFORM GROUP GIFT (free)
Jacket: Prey - PREY - Corey Brown Leather Jacket (50ld)
T-Shirt: Mishchino - MishChino - U-Neck Shirt Never (20ld)
From inventory: Hair - Dura; jeans - American Bazaar

On Nic:
Rose Tattoo - X-FORM at HashTag  - X-FORM - Roses Tattoo Slink Belleza Maitreya & Classic
Dress: Mirus - *MIRUS* Secrets Dress Maitreya Hourglass Slink TMP(free)
Boots: ELYSIUM - ELYSIUM - Sophia knee high boots - pirate black
Earrings:*PerveTTe* at Gacha Guardian - PerveTTe* Gift (free)
Black gown: Mishchino - {Mishchino} Lady Bond dress The Exclusive (free)
Hair: Magika - Magika Group Gift - Plenty Fatpack
From inventory: Silvershoes-  Blueberry (gacha); necklace - +AA+, skin - LAQ (WILMA); head - LeLutka ( Simone  - bento); 
Pictures made at: The Isle 
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment