Friday, May 17, 2013

walking on sunshine




Nic is in happy mood. It feels as if she is walking on sunshine. She loves this combination. The skirt is from the discount at Milk Motion. The top is a new groupgift at Coco. I think she released it 11 may. You get the top in black and grey. I love loose tops. I used some poses from !bang from the minis serie Fresh. Found them at The Liaison Collaborative.Theme is fresh. This round is till june 10th. Held here. I can recommend to look around there. In a nice building all sorts of stuff for a good prize.
The bag is from my inventory from Glam Affair

Credits:
Skirt: Milk Motion - (Milk Motion) highwaist white skirt (mesh)
Top:*COCO* - *COCO*_Gift_CroppedTankTop ( free)
Shoes: BSD - {{BSD Design Studio}}Eclectic

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment