Monday, June 27, 2011

Rebirth






Jill Lemon was long time a good designer in sl. I missed her for a while. I wrote her and then she told me she was making her come-back. And yeah!!!!!! Now it is open. She made a nice place. The landing point is in the flowerfield and then you have to go down the stairs..underground is her shop. The rebirth she celebrates with nice groupgifts and nice lucky board items. CONGRATS JILL. Glad you are back.
The dress on the picture is from her luckyboard. Oh i am so happy with my new shoes. Everywhere i saw shoes like this, but these have good quality and they are not so expensive. And that free hair from D!va. Also super in my opinion. The ribbon has many textures and the hair comes in many colours.

Credits:
Dress: Jill - *+*Jill*+*Striped Dress White ( free)
Shoes: G Field - *GF* Knot Wedge Sandal -white-
Hair: D!va - ""D!va"" 2nd Anniversary gift ( maya) ( free)
Cardigan: Coco - *Coco*_Cardigan_Lace

I feel reborn (Renée) ;), Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment