Friday, April 15, 2011

Sara



Hello... remember me? So yah I was a little ehm... uninspired. But then Tuli's Sara knocked me off my feet and made me stare at my avi for quite a while and then take pictures... And I still can't get enough of her.



I'm wearing Tuli's Sara shape as well. It felt pretty comfortable right from the start, which is quite amazing since like most avi's I really prefer my own.



I'm not doing any nude shots or reviewing this skin into detail, just because I think its perfect as it is and a skin this gorgeous is going to get picked up by most other fashion blogs as well. Instead here's me being al vain and pretty :)


Kus Nere


Credits:
Skin: Tuli - Sara pearl 01 (with Light Blonde brows tattoolayer, Apricot lips tattoolayer and Freckles tattoo layer)
Shape: Tuli - Sara
Hair: (love) - Agitha (for 65l at The Fashion Garret)
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Lashes: Exodi - freebie in pack
Top: Willow - Cinched Waist Tank Floral (Seasons Hunt freebie, already out instore)
Jeans: .hc&co. - Basic Jeans
Pumps: LeLutka - Saffron Pumps neutral black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dikke kus. Great shots. I am sure you can post the naked ones privately hehe. Nice

Post a Comment