Saturday, July 24, 2010

LOTDish



I think I've been staring at my face about 80% of the time I spent on SL today. The skin I'm wearing is from Dekade and just 70l at the Dressing Room Blue for the next two weeks. It's a gorgeous nude face with a little mole at the cheek.



Well these pants are probably all on the grid since it's Milk Motion's last flf offering, but I build a look around it anyway. They are the cutest and I needed them.


Kus Nere

Skin: Dekade - Brooke 2 sunkissed (available at TDR Blue)
Hair: eha - Chiko Orange
Lashes: Atomic - Liner Wings
Vest: Pig - Lazy Sweater Eggshell (25l sale still going on)
Top: CS - Trixie Camie Undershirt Wheat
Pants: Milk Motion - my harem pants white
Pumps: Armidi - Dalia Pump Latte

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

Love the Dekade skin and the harem pants on you Ner!

Dikke kus
Dido

Unknown said...

You always find great skins, thanks! I always have a problem finding shapes that go well with them. I like smaller shapes and they seem hard for me to find.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the blog, I love it!
Brenna

Post a Comment