Sunday, June 20, 2010

Geek



Karina will give you guys a decent update on the Geekgasm hunt very soon, but I just couldn't resist giving you this little sneekpeak. I thought the Mynerva huntgift is the most adorabelest skin I've seen in a long time. It's the Aona skin I recently blogged about, but then "geekified" with a monobrow, gap teeth and some zits. I.Love.It. You also get the skin, eyes and eyelashes to complete the look.

Another Geekgasm find is the Riddle Packmanshirt. The hair is a subscribo gift from I Love Olive.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin, shape, eyes, lashes: Mynerva - Geekgasm (hunt gift at mainstore)
Hair: I Love Olive - Olivia, brown (subscribo gift)
Shirt: Riddle - Geekgasm packman, yellow (hunt gift at mainstore)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mhm gap teeth,,monobrow..mhmm zits..ehmm..lovely Oo

Post a Comment