Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Fabulous Group Gifties

I have a feeling I'll be getting a heck of a lot more gifts in sl then in rl. So many fabulous things lately it's hard to keep up. The twinkle trees in the background are the freebie gifts out now from Happy Mood. You get three sizes and they are copy too. The hair in the first two pictures is not a freebie but I got from Mirone several months ago and I received new ones yesterday of all that I had previously purchase - as she had retextured. I thought that was incredibly generous of her. So thank you Miu!
MNK*SHOP Group Gift. Join group click to receive in store.

G Fleld Group Gift: Lilith Holiday Dress with Shoes. Subscribo, check history.

Ibizarre: Group gift - Long Wool Jumper and comes with a L$100 gift card as well. Subscribo, check history.

Courtisane (LeeZu!) La Vivien Christmas Boots. Subscribo, check history.

Miamai: Ice Skates, Gift for her, Subscribo, check history.

No comments:

Post a Comment