Sunday, December 30, 2018

cheers!

Click small picture to enlarge
Cheers, on a dreamy 2019 with lots of fantasy, love and happiness for you. I hope you will feel good about yourself even though there may be happen lesser pleasant things in your life.

The last post of the year i always use to express my gratitude to the people that i love very much in my life. The ones i love in sl are also part of my real life. They make me feel happy and i hope i can make them feel  happy too.
My gratitude also goes to my sponsors as well as to all the designers who spoil us with presents. You can find the sponsors at the right top of my blog. They make it possible for me to be more creative. Several new designers accepted me as a blogger this year.
I hope that it's a pleasure to open my blog and let yourself be surprised by what I've made. The information helps you hopefully to find beautiful clothes or decoration items or leads you to nice events or places.
A special thanks goes to Laura for her good advise and also to Dancer for her tips.
Cheers, on a new year with blog posts.

Nic is wearing a dress from *{Junbug}*. I got the dress from the designer of *CH* Poses, Crypticbabe, as a reward for being in her bloggers group. Super thanks.

Credits:
Dress: *{Junbug}* - *{Junbug}*Royalty Only Sky Gown RARE (gacha/ 40ld each try)
Hair: Truth - TRUTH/Joy (new GG/ free/ group join fee)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins at Dubai Event  - SVANA 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SVANA freckles (NEW)
Balloons: hive// for FLF - hive// Black Tie balloon sets (floor and bunch) 50ld each set.
Earrings: [Elle et Lui] at Dubai Event -[Elle et Lui]   DUBAI - Christmas 2018 (free)
Pose: LUSH at Twe12ve- LUSH - Female Bento pose pack with 2 wine glasses Glam1 (NEW)
From inventory: gold pink balloons - Apple Fall
Pictures made at hive//
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment