Saturday, May 20, 2017

just a dream



I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement...Number one spot and now she find her a replacement....I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gonna be?...Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream...So I travelled back, down that road...Will she come back? No one knows..I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream
(text- Nelly)

I pictured Rapunzel Nic near the fragments of the tower she lived in so many years. Now it's all over and she sits there in remembrance about all what happened. It seems like all was just a dream. She's happy now.

At the moment the Enchantment Event ( ends may 31st)  is running with the theme Rapunzel. The beautiful dress from UNA you can find at the event and the tower from Mushilu. But go look around at the event . There are so many beautiful items. 
Nic is wearing rings that you can find at another event, Whimsical (ends June 3rd). It's in the gacha from Silvery K there. 50ld each try.

Credits:
Dress with pearls :::UNA:: at Enchantment - ::Una:: Rapunzel gown (NEW)
Jewelry: Silvery K at Whimsical - Silvery K Boho Style Gacha ( each play 50ld)
Make-up: Ys&Ys at TCF - *YS&YS* at TCF - *YS&YS* Bold Eyeshadow for Lelutka & Catwa (free)
From inventory: hair - Milk ( now Besom); body - Maitreya; hair roses - shops is gone; head - LeLutka ( bento); Skin - LAQ

Decor:
Tower: Mushilu at Enchantment - Mushilu Rapunzel Tower ( NEW)
Pictures made at: Slice of Heaven
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment