Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Festival



Alone... .You don't know how long I have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight,...till now i always got by on my own.... i never realy cared untill i met you.
Nic is alone yes.. she will distract herself from feeling alone with doing some shopping for a new blogpost.

Okinawa Summer Festival has started 19-07-2015. Ends the first of august. On the Festival, nice products and gatcha's and lucky boards. I am happy to present you the nice scooping water balloon stall from Silvery K.
On the festival i met my friend and oft good tip giver  Vivian Klees. She told me there is another Japanese event  with a market, many lucky boards every where and music sometimes, named Baku On. I went there and immediately got what i wanted. I will show you later.
Nic wears a new bustier from Rowena's Design, the bustier comes with a short skirt, but i preferred my so beloved jeans from Addams. The hair is from Moon hair at the hair Fair. The leather bag is a groupgift from Tres Chique Venue. Comes in several colors. I took bleu to match with  Nic's new gift open side pumps from SMC. You can get them in the mainshop. And i love open side pumps so much.

Credits:
Water scooping water balloon stall: Silvery K at OSF - *:..Silvery K..:*Scooping Water Balloon Street Stall
Top: Rowena's Designs - {RS} Marian Bustier & Skirt (NEW)
Hair: Moon. Hair at HF- Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Tangerine (free)
Bag: Tres Chique - "Tres Chic" Soho Leather Bag by KEEM (free)
Pumps: SMC - :SMC: :SMC: Open Side Pumps-DB (free)
From inventory: Tattoo - White~Widow; jeans - Addams
Pictures made at: Okinawa Summer Festival 

Bye bye, Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment