Saturday, January 19, 2013

dark








Pictures taken in the dark. The asymmetric minidress Soraya found on marketplace. I can say it was a Soraya week this week. Every time she is glad to tell me "hey i found something for your blog". You also can buy such a dress in black with a blackcross on it and other textures.
The skin in this post i got from Magritta. It was  a nice suprise. She said she liked my blog. Always nice to hear ofcourse. I liked the skin so much, that i wrote her that i wanted show it on the blog. It is the Nicole skin. There are 3 packs: day&night, so chique and colorfull. The skin above is from the so chique pack. On the other pictures i used my lipgloss. In next posts i may be will show the skin from the colorfulpack

The pink pictures i took because i was wearing my chronokit stuff and bought the cool sneakers at Kapone. The sunglasses and the cap are groupgifts in that shop from Urban swag. The skin on the pink pictures is my beloved LAQ skin Elena

Credits:
Skin: Mag -  Mag<3B *Nicole  so chic pack
Dress: Corvus -  Corvus Black Asymmetric minidress ( 55ld)
Cap: Urban Swag - Urban Swag CAp ( free)
Sunglasses: Urban Swag - Urban Swag Sunglasses ( free)
Sneakers: Kapone - Kapone  - Triptik Mesh sneakers Leather pink

Bye bye, Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment