Thursday, March 8, 2012

my little white dress (friday)





It is nearly friday and you want to welcome the weekend with something casual and cool. I layered this wide blouse on top of my litlle white dress. And now i am ready for the weekend

The blouse is so silky and with nice details, the embroidery at the front and the neckside at the back and the wide arm sleeves. i loooooove this one. And watch my nails and ring. The nails have very tiny diamonds on it. it is a groupgift from Gabriel. For men there is an angel heart necklace as a groupgift at Gabriel. The bag is from Lelutka, already longtime in my inventory. The pearl armband i made myself. if you want it i can give it to you, just ask me.

Credits:
Blouse: mon tissu -{mon tissu} So Boho Blouse - Brown
Nails and ring: Gabriel - ::GB:: Cute Pearl Ring Nail 3color ( free)
From Inventory: Bag - LeLutka

Up to the saturday, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment