Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lotd



Today I dressed to complement my shoes. Not a very hard task with these Baby Monkey pumps, because they are colorchange. I'm wearing the Blacks and Reds collection and its just a matter of choosing the right shade of red in the pop up menu. I love that feature, makes matching outfits a lot easier. All of Baby Monkey's shoes have this hud and are very reasonably priced as well. Happiness :)

Oh and my top is freeeeeeee :) It's Project Kiwi's item from the Valentines Day Hunt, you'll be looking for a pink heart.



I also got my hands on my very first MonS skin! I've been eyeing these faces for a while and couldn't resist their latest TDR Blue offering. It's so pretty and I like the eyeshading a lot, even tho I think normally the mouth is the most characteristic feature of a MonS skin. My hair is the lastest flf item from Lamb, gotta love the generosity.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: MonS - Jita Skin exclusive for TDR Blue
Hair: Lamb - Egomaniacal honeycomb
Jacket: fri.day - Tourist.Jacket red
Top: Project Kiwi - Floral Babydoll (TVDH item)
Capri's: Plastik - Skiinah Capri Original Greyscale
Pumps: BM - Audrey Pump blacks & reds

No comments:

Post a Comment